August 14, 2008

A little complaining

Alright...so I feel like complaining a little bit. I hate Arizona weather. I hate how hot it gets outside and how hot it is even hotter inside the car. I hate how it is hot around 7-8 months out of the year and then when it is the Winter season, then it isn't even that cold. I am so looking forward to going somewhere where there are all 4 seasons. Another thing I am going to complain about is the fact that I haven't felt good for the past week. I have had the worst headache I have had since High School and I have also had a low fever. I have also been extremely tired!!! No matter how much sleep I get I am still super tired and could sleep all day. I have no energy to get things done around the house and when I do things around the house it takes me F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! I start doing something and then a couple minutes later I sit down because I am tired and then when I feel like I can do something again, then I get up and do it......but I am so not motivated at all.

Alright......I think I feel a little better now. Next post will be more upbeat and positive!!!

No comments: