October 14, 2009

Missing my friends

So, the other day I really started missing my friends I made while we were in Kentucky. I was so lucky to make some very close friendships with these 3 wonderful girls in such a short amount of time!!! Jenni, Laura, and Tamsyn took me under their wing and would include me in playdates, Girls Night Out get togethers, and other things that included everyones families.

Girls......I miss you and your kids like CrAzY!!!!!!



Laura Finklea and I

Tamsyn Whiting and I

Jenni Sclater and I

4 comments:

Tamsyn said...

you are too cute!! We mis you too but am glad that you are having fun!! I love the snow pictures!!!

Finkleas said...

We miss you too!!! Every time I drive into town, I have to look over where you used to live. Jaxon is missing Ethan.:(
I am jealous of the snow though. All we will get here all winter is rain. Maybe some snow that will stick for like 5.3 seconds.
Lots of Love

Stew said...

you girls are so sweet to each other!

Anonymous said...

aw. you are too cute! Im like Laura, I still look down your street. I saw a moving truck the other day in front of it..I had to drive by just to make sure you guys hadn't changed your minds & come back! We are always here for ya!Good luck with all the interviews!!! Love from Rainy Middlesbingo!!!