Day 3: Ceiling. This is the part I hate the most. My arms were shaking so bad and the drill I was using to screw in the screws was SO heavy. I think I used muscles I didn't know I had. We got the majority of the ceiling done last night in the area where Stewart and I are going to be sleeping. We still have SO much more ceiling to do later. Stewart and I are going to try to do some walls today while Cindy is at work.
More pictures to come!
3 comments:
Holy Cow!! I am impressed!! I think that is awesome! Good job!!
Thanks! This is my second time doing drywall. It is not fun at all, but it will feel more "homey" in the basement with walls and paint. I am going to post more pictures......I think it is a great accomplishment to do something like this.
Way to go girl!!
Post a Comment