We have to get a vehicle once we get to Cleveland, so we thought it would be a good idea to go around to the dealerships here in Calgary and test drive a few that we were considering. Here are the ones we test drove and what we thought of them.
Ford Escape: We did not like this one. It seemed like it was cheaply made and we couldn't get a third row in it.
Kia Borrego: We really liked this one. There was a third row, lots of space, and a lot of cool features, but it was really big. It actually scared me a little driving it. I haven't driven something that big or bigger since 2005.
Hyundai Santa Fe: We like these except for the fact we couldn't get a third row. We would have to upgrade to the Hyundai Veracruz if we wanted a third row. The salesman was a little odd and wouldn't really give us any info on this one after we told him that we wouldn't be buying in Canada...We are waiting until we get to Cleveland.
Ford Flex: We haven't gotten a chance to test drive one of these, but we really like them. They have a ton of room and offer a third row. They are just a little out of our price range.
Nissan Pathfinder: Third row is standard and they have lots of room. Unfortunately they are a little out of our price range and also they didn't have much power. Stew said they seemed a little top heavy.
Kia Sorento: We LOVE this one!!! We can get a third row, they have great space, lots of cool features, and the way we want it built it will be reasonably monthly payments. We don't know if we will finance or lease...... We are going to test drive another one in Cleveland when Stew and I go to look for a place to live. We will get numbers figured out and talk about what we want to do. This is the perfect vehicle for a growing family. We won't even have to use the third row for a while......not until we have some one visit us or until we have another car seat to put in there (which won't be for a long while).
If anyone has any comments regarding any of these, that would be great. Oh......side note...... We will not get a van. We dislike them very much!






3 comments:
Lol. Chera...were you a little bored with all the time clocks and everything?? I like it though. It is very...colorful. By the way, I haven't test driven any of the vehicles, but if I had to pick one, it would be the last one.
Part of me wishes we didn't get the Equinox that we got cuz if we're going to have more children soon we'd need something bigger. I used to think that I didn't want a van but after driving one I really don't care anymore. LOL
Jessica-- I have driven vans and I don't like them very much. Personally I would just die if I could get a extended cab lifted truck, but that ain't happening! LOL... We looked at the Equinox and decided against it since we couldn't get a third row in it.
Post a Comment