LOVE IT!!! That is so beautiful! Are you going to get it? I think you should splurge:) I am going to Mom's to sort through the clothes I saved for you guys and pull out the 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes so Mom can send them to you so you get a chance to wear them. I am planning on doing this on Sunday. I still have to go through my other boxes so Hopefully I do that soon:) I didn't buy any crappy baby clothes either so hopefully you like them! I love you!!
4 comments:
I think its really cute too! Maybe someone will get it for your shower... (hint hint)!
LOVE IT!!! That is so beautiful! Are you going to get it? I think you should splurge:) I am going to Mom's to sort through the clothes I saved for you guys and pull out the 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes so Mom can send them to you so you get a chance to wear them. I am planning on doing this on Sunday. I still have to go through my other boxes so Hopefully I do that soon:) I didn't buy any crappy baby clothes either so hopefully you like them! I love you!!
That's totally cute Chera!!! So are you decorating the room in a butterfly theme then?
We want to decorate it flowers, dragonflies, and butterflies. Those are what's on the bedding. We also like the colors!
Post a Comment