June 1, 2010

Birthday Gifts

I am having a birthday tomorrow and my wonderful husband told me that I have a few options. Here they are:




  1. 1. He can get me something here in Calgary. A lot of things are pretty expensive here, so I would only be able to get a few things.


2. When we get to Cleveland, I can go on a little shopping spree. Things will be a little cheaper in the states so I might be able to get more than just a couple gifts.


3. He can get me a Demy. I have been wanting one of these since they came out. It is a digital recipe reader. It would be nice to put all of my recipes on this, rather than having a ton of cookbooks lying around.


4. I am in need of a new mp3 player. Ethan wrecked mine and so now when I have it on the charger all day it dies after 2 songs play. Stew said that I could get myself a iPod Touch. I do really like these and since I have a iPod Nano, I could transfer all my songs over to this one.




I told Stew that I would like to go shopping and if I don't find anything then I will choose between the iPod Touch and the Demy.............. I want both, but that is not going to happen.


Decisions, decisions......

3 comments:

Chaz said...

Ah! Those are some good options! My husband wantest the ipad so bad but I told him he can't get one until they come out with a camera! :P

Chera said...

Good thinking! I just think they are ugly and way too big!

Christa said...

Okay that Demi is totally cool!!! I want one now!