Happy Birthday to my little Ethan! I seriously can't believe that he is turning 4-years-old today! This time four years ago, I had just been admitted to the hospital! Ethan will officially be 4-years-old at 6:36pm (AZ time)... So 7:36pm Calgary time!
A little bit about Mister Ethan Taylor......
1. He LOVES to help cook! He even has his own puppy dog apron that Cindy made for him.
2. He just adores Miss Ryan! He always wants to play with her and even lets her beat him up. He just lays there and laughs while she does it!!
3. He will play in his room for hours, by himself, just so we can get stuff done!
4. He loves to make up stories, songs, and what not and acts like a goober when he tells them or sings them!
Daddy and I love you so so much! Thanks for being you!
No comments:
Post a Comment