January 3, 2013

2013 Goals

So I decided that I am going to set a few goals for myself...... some realistic goals. Hopefully I will be able to say at the end of the year that I accomplished all my goals.

Here are my goals:

-- try to cut my T.V. and computer time down.

-- try to update my blog a couple times a month. Give updates on our family, achievements, feelings...those sort of things.

-- spend one on one time with my children at least once a month. Whether we go out on a Mommy-Child date or we stay in and do something together.

-- spend quality time with Stew. He is going to be gone a lot this year because of Clerkships so any time we have together will hopefully be well spent.

-- try to keep my home clean. I do a good job of it right now, but it would be nice to have it spotless all the time. Even if it means that once kids are in bed I do my cleaning, then that is what needs to be done.

-- try to eat healthier and exercise more. My plan is to get rid of a lot of junk that we have in the house...... I also bought Zumba Wii and Just Dance 3 for fun exercise and I have P90X and Insanity for my regular, super hard workouts.

-- let go of grudges and forgive and forget...... I have had a hard time with this one for the last few years, but I am wanting to "start fresh" so to speak.


I will give updates every so often on how I am doing with my goals.

So...until next time......

1 comment:

Stew said...

You forgot one: Be freaky-naughty more often.

You're welcome for the reminder.