So last Monday I decided to make a change. I wanted to be healthier. I weighed myself Sunday and I came in at 155lbs. I don't like this number at all. It depresses me. The only time I have been anything over 155lbs is when I am pregnant...... and I am not pregnant. Usually I am around 135lbs.
I decided that I was going to have mostly veggie juice in the morning...... not that nasty V8 crap, but buy my own veggies, use my power juicer, and make my own juice. I have juiced every morning and I have lost 6lbs in one week!!! I have also been cutting back on my portion size for my other meals. So far I haven't cut out meat and dairy from my diet. I haven't exercised at all, but I am starting that today.
I feel SO much happier already! I have a goal weight...... and I hope to get down to my goal weight by no later than my anniversary, which is in August. I was going to set it for my birthday in June, but I didn't know how realistic that was.
More posts to come on my weight loss journey...... Until next time!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment