February 18, 2011

Sickness......GO AWAY!

I have been pretty sick since about Sunday. At first I thought it was allergies and then my throat started hurting really bad. I wasn't sneezing anymore, but my nose was either runny or stuffy. I had a horrible cough the next day. Not exactly the best feeling to have on actual Valentine's Day. Stew came home on time and surprised me with some red tulips and a card. He was hiding in the room that has all the storage cages and waited a while before he came in. He then ordered and picked up dinner, as well as some donuts for dessert and some herbal tea for me. I felt pretty special!

I am still sick... Stew stayed home from school on Wednesday, let me try to sleep in, and then watched the kids so I could go to the doctor. I got a chest xray and a couple other labs done. I haven't heard back from them so I am hoping that doesn't mean that I have pneumonia. I have been so short of breath that I haven't been able to work out. I feel like such a slacker!!!!!!! I did SO good that first week and totally missed this second week. I have decided that I am going to wait until Feb 28th and start it again..... then I would have my end date as May 1st. If my end date was May 1st then I could start P90X the next day, which is the first Monday of the month!

Here's to hoping that this sickness goes away and that I can start exercising on the day that I want to!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Really hoping you get feeling better and they figure out what the problem is!!!!!