January 5, 2010

Hair

Stew told me the other day that I can go get my hair done. He bought me a hair magazine so we could pick some different hairstyles and hair colors out. I decided last night that this is how I want my hair cut. I am a little nervous about how short it is going to be, but I am excited for something a little sassy. I still haven't figured out what color I want. Any suggestions??






9 comments:

d_dub2 said...

I like it! Are you going to do highlights? Or are you going for a complete lighter color with the cut?

Chera Pierson said...

I really like my hair dark...... blonde hair on me does not look very good. I am probably going to do highlights, but I haven't figured out what I want!

Gabby said...

Add some red highlights and you'll be even hotter. :)

Chera Pierson said...

Thanks Gabby!

Suzi said...

I like your hair that chocolate-y with the reddish in it :O) Gonna look smokin hot girl!

Adam and Nicole said...

ooooh I totally like the hair style, you look good with short hair. I agree with the others, throw some red in there, you are one sexy momma!!! :)

Anonymous said...

See Chera, everyone agrees with me on the red highlights!!! I think you should totally do it! And this haircut is super cute......I've never seen you with super short hair before, I'm sure it will look smokin'!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

thats EXACTACTLY how i want my hair :) do it lol

Chera Pierson said...

Aimee-- I did do my hair like that! You should do it too! LOL