The past 2 days I have felt like Super Mom. I have made a "To Do" list each night so I know what I need to be doing the next day. Yesterday I cleaned the Dining room, Kitchen, and Living room. I also swept the kitchen floor and vacuumed the living room and stairs and did all my white laundry......All within 4 hours. I also took care of my two kiddos. Long day...... Nope... Today was. Today I tidied up the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I also cleaned the whole basement and finally got it organized and did my colored laundry. I took care of my kiddos and then when I picked my mother-in-law up from the train station, I went grocery shopping with her. Tomorrow's cleaning isn't as bad as today was. Tomorrow I will get all of my cleaning done in the morning and then spend the rest of the time with Stew and the kids.
10 years ago

2 comments:
Way to go... you are super mom!!!
Thanks Laura......Today I am relaxing a bit. My chore list is not as big as the past 2 days.
Post a Comment